Recently we reviewed the SodaSparkle Dual Bottle Home Soda Maker starter kit. Wow! Did my family enjoy this! I would like to rate this item on a 1-10 scale, ten being the best, and one being the worst.
Ease of use 10.
Space saving item for those that have limited cabinet/drawer space 10+.
See how it works!
• SodaSparkle turns tap water into easy-to-make carbonated soft drinks, sparkling water and non-alcoholic cocktails at home.
• SodaSparkle is quick, fun and easy to use; uses natural flavors; is cheaper than buying soft drinks; and is environmentally friendly.
• SodaSparkle is a better alternative than bottled drinks from the supermarket because it is cheaper, healthier and less damaging to the environment – and you don’t have to carry heavy bottles and cans home.
• SodaSparkle’s 1.3 liter bottle is the perfect size for families with single–serve packets offering individuals the option to choose their own natural flavors.
• SodaSparkle is good for the environment because it eliminates the use of plastic bottles at home – it uses disposable and recycable C02 chargers, and is more cost and energy efficient thatn buying bottled drinks from the supermarket.
• Natural flavors, single-serve per glass or single serve per bottle.
I really enjoyed how easy this unit was to use right out of the box! Fill the bottles with cold water. (We put ours in the fridge to chill.) Attach the Soda Sparkle machine to the bottle. Insert the charger, twist the top so the water becomes carbonated, remove the machine and remove the CO2 cartridge. Shake for 5 seconds, fill your glass and add your favorite flavor.
The flavors come in single serve “sticks” which makes it convenient and allows everyone to pick their own favorite flavor. We enjoyed the variety of flavors offered in the starter kit. My favorite was pineapple.
The starter kit comes with the Soda Making Machine, one Light Sparkle Bottle, one Extra Sparkle Bottle, 5 Disposable Recyclable Chargers and 15 Single-serve flavor sticks. The Soda Sparkle is great because it takes up very little storage space. That makes it ideal to take on any sort of trip. Another great feature is the “by the glass” portion, which means little to no waste. I great affordable alternative to the expense of buying sodas at the store. I plan on taking ours on our next road trip!
Lisa is a writer for The Mom Reviews: I am a married mother of two teenage daughters (that may say something about my sanity but… ) I have been married about a year and a half to a wonderful husband. My family enjoys seeking out new adventures and fun things to do. We are fans of shows like Man Vs. Food so we look for food challenges to conquer along our adventures. We love going to Disneyland (pin trading of course), going to baseball games, GO GIANTS!!! and pretty much anything that looks exciting! My newest venture has been to become self employed. I am now the proud owner/operator of SuperGlass Windshield Repair. Check out our youtube video (I’m in it!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Product was sent for honest review.